We are starting a short series of posts so you can get to know the team, starting right at the top with our MD Jordan, star of the rugby field. Here we get to find out the emails he really wants to respond to and exactly what he would do with £10 million…
- Can you tell us about your role at 33 Legal?I am part of the whole process, I open the doors in the morning and am there last thing at night. I do payroll and invoicing as well as connecting our claimant with our Solicitor.
- What is the best part of your role?Working with my fellow MD Andrew Doyle, not only is he a personal friend but I believe our teamwork is one of the best bits.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?I have had a lot of personal achievements in sport, in particular through Rugby and my Captaincy at Manchester Rangers.
- Tell us about your involvement with Manchester Rangers…I have been with them from the start, and next year they are going to be a full time professional team. I also help out with the Kids Training so being able to combine my love of Rugby and my professional life by becoming the community sponsor of the team through 33 Legal has been a real highlight of my career.
- What are the benefits to coming through 33 Legal to make a claim?The expertise of our in house solicitor Andrew Doyle. We do not pass the people with work with round from pillar to post- everything is dealt with in house. We are a personal touch and really care about the outcome for the people who come to us needing to claim. You cant help but be affected by the stories we hear and what our claimants have gone through and to see them receive life changing compensation is really rewarding.
- If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?Obviously my first port of call would be any that would mean a final step for my clients getting compensation – I always want to make sure we are delivering the best service so anything that facilitates that will always be my priority.
- Which two organizations outside your own do you know the most people at and why?I know a lot of people at the Manchester Rangers Rugby Club and have made connections there to other organisations. Through my work at 33 legal I have also come in close contact with charities such as After Hate, check out their website actually, they do some great work.
- We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?I would send you a postcard from somewhere nice! Probably Vegas!
- At which shop would you like to max-out your credit card?
Flannels- It’s a designer brand in Manchester that specialises in luxury clothing. I like to visit there when I have some spare time – which isn’t often!
Thank you to Jordan for taking part, and if you are interested in checking our the Manchester Rangers Rugby Club you can find their website here: https://www.manchesterrangers.co.uk/
Also if you know anyone who has been in a non fault accident and may need the services of 33 Legal then they can call on 01772 958 006 or visit the contact page on this webiste