Are you a victim of medical negligence?
You could be entitled to compensation today!
What is a medical negligence claim?
These types of claims occur when medical professionals such as doctors, dentists, hospitals or any other type of healthcare causes an injury or further harm to a patient, these can include but not limited to errors within the following;
- Health Management
- After Care
- Birth Injuries (Mother or child)
- Anesthetic Injuries
- Orthopedic Surgery Errors
- Cancer misdiagnosis/delays
- Prescription Errors
- GP/NHS negligence
- Amputation complications
You can also claim for medical expenses for additional appointments, treatments, travel costs and therapy’s etc, as well a loss of earnings due to extended leave from work due to injuries preventing you from returning to work and through loss of regular daily life, this can include your injuries impacting daily life ranging from household tasks, caring for family or children and daily activities and lifestyles being affected.
Are there different types of medical negligence?
- Gross Negligence – The most severe type of negligence. When this occurs, the practitioner has been very careless and has full disregard for your health and wellbeing.
- Vicarious Liability – This entails the person who is in charge with the person who committed the negligence and is a secondary liability. For example, the company/organisation who hired the negligent practitioner would be liable.
- Comparative Negligence – This details to what degree the negligent practitioner is responsible.
- Contributory Negligence – This is when the victim of said negligence is proven responsible for the actual negligence
How much is my claim worth?
This will vary depending on the extent of the injury or illness suffered due to medical negligence therefore speaking with one of our specialists will help in getting you the best compensation available.